Fish 2.0 holds two-day workshops and pitch sessions for businesses in regions with sponsored Fish 2.0 tracks. These events are active community-building sessions where participants learn from their peers’ real-world experience as well as from experts.
On the first day, participants dig into the ins and outs of financing, what investors look for, and trends affecting their market. They also learn how to talk about their business in a way that grabs interest. On the second day, participants practice their pitch and learn how to tap into the Fish 2.0 community. In the afternoon, participants stand up and pitch their business to local investors and experts.
Why attend a Fish 2.0 workshop and pitch session?
If you have a seafood business:
- Polish your pitch to investors and partners.
- Pitch to investors in a supportive environment.
- Hear from investors about what makes them say yes or no.
- Get to know your local seafood community, including potential partners.
- Gain fresh insights into how to grow your business.
- Get a taste of seafood innovation in your area.
- Meet other investors looking at seafood deals.
- Plug into the Fish 2.0 community and build your seafood knowledge.
Check out and register for these upcoming events
AUSTRALIA & PACIFIC ISLANDS --- Brisbane, April 2-3, 2019
Fish 2.0 Regional Innovators Forum
This two-day event will bring together seafood entrepreneurs, investors, government and industry experts from across Australia and the Pacific Islands for a workshop, panel discussions on growing value of seafood in the regions, pitches from leading innovators, and networking opportunities.
- The first day is a Fish 2.0 workshop just for seafood businesses, following the Fish 2.0 workshop format described above. Apply below. The workshop is free for all businesses.
- The second day is a full-day event for investors, industry experts and leaders to connect with each other, learn and engage with experts and hear from seafood innovators and investment opportunities.
- A special seafood dinner will also be held on April 2nd, prior to the Forum, intended for Forum guests.
U.S. SOUTH ATLANTIC --- Wilmington, North Carolina, April 23-24, 2019
Apply below to attend the South Atlantic 2-day workshop. Early applications will be given preference.
View the workshop flyer for agenda and details.
Investors and Industry Experts
Investors, Government, and Industry experts: join us on April 24, 2019, from 4-7pm for the Pitch Session, Hatchery tour and light refreshments. View the pitch session and tour flyer for details.
U.S. AQUACULTURE WEST COAST --- Seattle, Washington, April 30-May 1, 2019
Apply below to attend the U.S. Aquaculture West Coast 2-day workshop from April 30-May 1. Early applications will be given preference. View the flyer for the U.S. Aquaculture West Coast workshop (PDF) for more details, including agenda.
Investors and Industry Experts
Investors, Government, and Industry experts: join us on May 1, 2019, from 4-7pm for the Pitch Session and light refreshments.
View the flyer for the pitch session (PDF) for details.