Join Fish 2.0 in California if you are a seafood enterprise interested in growing your venture by meeting investors and new business partners, or an investor or industry leader interested in the latest innovations in seafood.
- Apply below to the online Readiness Assessment process. Sign up below.
- ELIGIBILITY (Click for details)
1. To be eligible, all businesses in this track must either
- Utilize or benefit California fishery resources, OR
- Benefit California seafood supply chains, OR
- Support ocean climate resilience in a way that would have a positive impact on California coasts.
2. Start-up, early stage and established businesses may participate.
3. Ventures must be revenue generating or expect to be revenue generating. They should be seeking either investment or business/industry partnerships, not grant funding.
4. Ventures may be involved in any aspect of seafood supply chains, climate resilience technologies or seafood production, harvesting and trade. Examples include, but are not limited to the following:
- Seafood production, trade and/or supply chains.
- Providing services for fisheries management.
- Technologies and business models that increase climate resilience for fisheries and fishing communities.
- Changing supply chains in ways that promote sustainability and local food systems.
- Creating new forms of seafood storage and logistics, consumer products, processes or products that reduce waste, ways to shorten seafood supply chains or provide local seafood to California consumers including CSFs and others, and other innovations are all eligible.
- Increasing transparency and/or traceability in seafood supply chains.
- Technology-based ventures are welcome and non-technology solutions are also eligible.
- Financial enterprises and investment/loan funds that support sustainable fisheries and seafood.
Online "Readiness Assessment"
Please note that you do not need to attend a workshop/event to do the online Readiness Assessment.
The California track is made possible thanks to the support of: