The 2017 Fish 2.0 Competition Finals
November 7 & 8, 2017. Stanford University, California
The Fish 2.0 finals are held over 2 days. We will hear 40 pitches by innovative seafood entrepreneurs and business leaders from around the globe, as well as an update pitch from one of our 2015 competitors. Each day will include these pitches, discussions with leaders in the field, and plenty of time to network with the ventures, like-minded investors and industry experts.
Day 1 - Tuesday, November 7
- Short pitches from all tracks of Fish 2.0
- Networking time and introductions to like minded investors and experts
- Longer pitches by the Finalists of each Track, with expert judge Q&A
- Discussions with leading experts in seafood investment on key issues for investors in the sector
- A networking reception to follow up with the businesses, investors and other connections you would like to pursue
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Reception Food and Drinks are provided
Day 2 - Wednesday, November 8
- Additional Long pitches by the Finalists of each Track, with expert judge Q&A
- Networking time and introductions to like-minded investors and experts
- Panel and audience discussions on issues at the forefront of change in the seafood industry
- Competition Winner and Award announcements
- Breakfast and Lunch are provided
Hotels in the Palo Alto area are booking fast for November, which is a busy time of year for events. Please book now.
Click Here to view hotel info and rates. The list of hotels also includes codes for reduced rates.