Fish 2.0 Webinar - What's Involved and Why Get Involved
February 22, 12pm - 1pm U.S. Pacific Time
Want to learn more about Fish 2.0 or on the fence about applying? Hear from 2015 Fish 2.0 finalists and runners-up about what they got out of the process, what they wish they had known beforehand, and hints for success. Four entrepreneurs will present their experiences and there will be time for Q/A with them and the Fish 2.0 team. This webinar is free and open to all. Join us and hear firsthand about what its like to be in Fish 2.0!
BEFORE YOU ENTER THE WEBINAR, PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW, OR YOU MAY HAVE CONNECTION PROBLEMS.
For today's webinar, enter as a GUEST, even if you previously registered. Enter your FIRST AND LAST NAME in the GUEST box
(You can click on the button above at any time, to test your connection and browser.) The webinar is held on Adobe Connect which will require Flash on your browser, or the Adobe Connect App on your tablet/phone.
The webinar is held on Adobe Connect which will require Flash and Adobe Connect Add-in on your computer, or the "Adobe Connect App" on your tablet/phone.
Connecting with a tablet or phone?
- If you are using a tablet or phone, FIRST make sure you have the “Adobe Mobile Connect” App downloaded. Get it on the Itunes or Google Play store.
-- When you enter the webinar, you will need to tell your device to use this App
Connecting by computer?
To be able to use your microphone, you need the latest Adobe Connect "Add-in" for your browser.
You will see a test like this: All 4 checkmarks must be green for Adobe to be able to use your microphone.e
Install the Add-in if not, and test again
- If you are on a computer and using a headset, PLUG IN your headset BEFORE launching Adobe.
- Your browser may ask you if you ALLOW it to use your microphone and speaker.
MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ALLOW. (Your camera will not be used).
Once you are in Adobe Connect:
- Make sure your computer speaker and volume is up AND
- Make sure the adobe speaker icon is set to ON
No One Can Hear You?
- Make sure your computer microphone is not muted AND
- Make sure your Adobe microphone icon is set to ON
Want to Dial in by Phone?
If you wish to dial in to get your audio on a phone line instead of over the internet, below are the dial-in details. This is a U.S.-based phone number, so phone charges may apply.
US (Toll): 1-719-867-0497
Participant Code: 283600