Sustainable Seafood Innovation and Investment Workshop
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Register to join us for this free one-day connection and business-building event!
Space is limited, and we will cut off registration as soon as the workshop is full. If you need a travel stipend, you must apply by March 13
- Overview of the innovations and trends affecting the global sustainable seafood sector.
- Expert advice on how to present your venture or innovation to investors and potential partners.
- Opportunity to meet colleagues from other innovative West Coast and Alaska seafood businesses.
- Detailed information about Fish 2.0, how you can compete, and what you can gain from attending.
- A reception offering opportunities to make connections with investors, experts and partners who might help you grow your venture.
Who can attend
- Open to businesses based in California, Oregon, Washington, and Alaska.
- Open to all wild-capture seafood sector enterprises, including their supply chains that are interested in growing and connecting with investors.
- Start-up businesses as well as larger, established businesses are welcome.
- No cost to attend. Lunch is provided.
- No preparation is necessary.
You must Apply (and be invited to attend)
- All participants in the workshop will be invited to the reception and networking event that follows the workshop.
- 8:30am—3:00pm: Workshop and Partnership Building
- 3:30pm—6:00pm: Opportunities for Growth and Investment / Reception and Networking with Industry Leaders and Partners
Space is limited, and we will cut off registration as soon as the workshop is full.
If you need a travel stipend, you must apply by March 13
Only Interested in Attending the Reception?
- The reception will offer all participants a chance to learn about organizations and investors who are interested in supporting the growth of the sustainable seafood sector along the West Coast.
- We will start with some short presentations on innovations and options for regional seafood ventures to gain the support they need to grow, followed by open networking during the event.
- All workshop participants will be invited to stay for the reception.
- We will have spaces for other seafood businesses, foundations, experts and investors to join us at the reception. You must be invited to attend so please let us know about your interest.