The Fish 2.0 Southeast Asia Workshop
February 28 - March 2, 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand
About the Fish 2.0 Southeast Asia Workshop
- Direct support and training to clarify, improve and communicate your business value to investors.
- A short business pitch ready to be shared with investors.
- An application that is ready to enter in the 2017 Fish 2.0 competition.
- Guidance on participating and succeeding in Fish 2.0.
What you’ll gain
- Insight into types of investment and the best fit for your business.
- A strategy for positioning your business to attract funding.
- An understanding of what investors are looking for.
- Knowledge on how to incorporate environmental and social sustainability & impacts into your business strategy.
Who can attend?
- Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar: Open to all aquaculture related enterprises, traceability and transparency ventures or supply chain innovators.
- Indonesia : Open to any seafood business sector enterprise, including wild capture, aquaculture, supply chain innovator, traceability and transparency enterprises, and fish feeds.
- All businesses including start-up, early stage or established businesses can participate.
The application deadline for this workshop has passed
Register for the Global Competition.
Registration is open until April 29, 2017
More Information on Fish 2.0:
Read more about Fish 2.0 in a one page overview: