The Fish 2.0 Chile & Peru Workshop
March 22 - 24, 2017 in Santiago, Chile
About the Fish 2.0 Chile & Peru Workshop
The Fish 2.0 workshop offers entrepreneurs:
What you’ll gain
- Insight into types of investment and the best fit for your business.
- A strategy for positioning your business to attract funding.
- An understanding of what investors are looking for.
- Knowledge on how to incorporate environmental and social sustainability & impacts into your business strategy.
Who can attend?
- Open to enterprises from Chile & Peru.
- Must be in the seafood business sector.
- All businesses including start-up, early stage or established businesses can participate.
The workshop is FREE. No specific preparation needed
You must apply, and be accepted, to attend.
Apply Now - Deadline is February 20, 2017
Note: Space is limited. Limited travel stipends are available on a need basis