The Fish 2.0 South Atlantic & Gulf Coast Shellfish Workshop
March 15-17, 2017 in Wilmington, North Carolina
About the Fish 2.0 South Atlantic & Gulf Coast Shellfish Workshop
- Direct support and training to clarify, improve and communicate your business values to investors.
- A short business pitch ready to be shared with investors.
- An application that is ready to enter in the 2017 Fish 2.0 competition.
- Guidance on participating and succeeding in Fish 2.0.
What you’ll gain
- Insight into types of investment and the best fit for your business.
- A strategy for positioning your business to attract funding.
- An understanding of what investors are looking for.
- Knowledge on how to incorporate environmental and social sustainability & impacts into your business strategy.
Who can attend?
- Open to enterprises from Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
- Must be involved in any aspect of the shellfish industry (aquaculture, feed, harvest, food processing, transport, packaging, or regulatory).
- All businesses including start-up, early stage or established businesses can participate.
The workshop is FREE. No specific preparation needed
You must apply, and be accepted, to attend.
Apply Now - Deadline extended to February 20, 2017
Note: Space is limited. Limited lodging support is available on a need basis