Fish 2.0 connects seafood businesses and investors to
grow the sustainable seafood sector
Working through our unique global network, competition platform and events,
Fish 2.0 participants collaborate to drive innovation, business growth and positive impact.
The 2017 Competition features 2 Global & 6 Regional tracks.
The 2017 competition is structured with a 6 regional tracks and 2 global thematic tracks. Businesses compete within their track, and the best from each track come together at the Global Finals at Stanford University in November 2017.
Global Thematic Tracks
- Transparency and Traceability Innovation: Businesses focused on increasing transparency and traceability in seafood supply chains are eligible worldwide.
- Supply Chain Innovation: Businesses changing seafood supply chains in favor of sustainability and local food systems. A broad range of innovative ventures are eligible worldwide.
Regional Workshops are open now for applications.
- Regional workshops are open for applications in Chile and Peru, the Shellfish track, Southeast Asia and the US West Coast. (The Pacific Track and New England Track workshops were already held.)
- Ventures are not required to attend a workshop to apply to the competition.
Learn about the Regional Workshops and Tracks in Fish 2.0 2017
Find out more about Fish 2.0
- Sign up for our newsletter to get quarterly updates on the competition during the year
- View the 2015 Winners, and news about them
- Learn more about Fish 2.0: Click below to download a 1-page overview of Fish 2.0 in:
Hear directly from 2015 competitors on what they got out of Fish 2.0, what they wish they had known before, and tips on how to maximize the opportunity.
Participate in Fish 2.0
Investors & Industry Experts: